It’s no way to live, to be constantly anxious about “is this going to make me fat?” or “I can’t believe I just ate that, I’m useless!”
Have you spent most of your adult life binge eating – whilst doing everything the fitness industry told you, you should be doing?
You eat ‘clean’, you train every day – but there are so many things that aren’t working.
No energy, bloated, awful skin and hair, cold hands & feet, can’t sleep through the night, wake up tired and can’t shift body fat.
Does it sound familiar?
Binging on weekends and training off or dieting off the lapses in your restrictive diet is akin to taking a shower with a raincoat on – you’re doing something that just is never going to work!
The fastest way off the anxiety train…live your purpose, restrictive yourself less, chase dreams and build up your metabolism again.
Say NO to the faulty thinking and BAD SCIENCE of these fad diet pushers, and say YES to your own energetic, powerful life.
And say YES to this delicious family friendly sourdough potato pancake recipe.
Sourdough Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 900g potatoes, peeled, grated, rinsed
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup sourdough starter
- Refined coconut oil/grass-fed butter
- Mix all ingredients together
- Fry pancakes in a hot pan until golden brown (about 3min each side).
- Served warm, topped with sour cream, alongside Italian chicken sausages and a simple tomato basil salad.