Before sugar cravings have time to hit you, or if they do creep in use honey, dairy, or maple syrup to settle them down. Don’t let yourself get “low blood sugar”. If you have sugar cravings, your body is telling you in no uncertain terms: “I need more energy”
Recipe Dutch Baby Pancake (Ray Peat Inspired)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 free range eggs
- 2/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 tbsp Way Up Collagen
- Heat oven to 220°C (425°F)
- Using an oven safe frying pan, heat & melt butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Pour mixture into the middle of your hot pan and place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Pancake should puff up, be crispy and golden brown on the edges.
#PRO TIP: Top with a lemon or orange wedge and some powdered sugar (take granulated sugar and blend into powder, shift onto pancake) or a touch of butter, maple syrup or fruit and yoghurt.