Your collagen begins to decline in your 20’s and things are getting worse.
Collagen Beauty Gummies
- 400ml watermelon juice (you can also use your preferred juice)
- 8-10 strawberries, pureed and green bit removed
- 1/2 cup gelatin, bloomed in 1 cup water
- 8 tbsp Way Up Collagen
- Honey or sugar, to taste
- Bloom the gelatin as per packet instructions.
- Add collagen to the watermelon juice
- Heat the watermelon juice and strawberry purree over low heat ever so slightly
- Add bloomed gelatin to the heated liquid
- Mix and pour into prepared tray
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until gelatin has set
- Turn out jelly onto a board, you may need to run the back of the mould under a warm tap to soften the edges.
- Cut into 24 delicious pieces
- Hide them in the back of the fridge from everybody else 😝
Rebecca is the Co-Founder of The Way Up and is fast becoming one of the world’s leading experts in regenerative nutrition for women. Rebecca’s mission is to see more women break free of fad diets, cheap supplements, and to help women of any age uncover their energetic, powerful best. After overcoming her own battles with dieting, low thyroid and auto-immune, she’s dedicated to making regenerative nutrition mainstream.